Eleanor is a Property Solicitor and deals with Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property transactions.
Eleanor joined the firm as a conveyancing secretary in January 2016 after studying law at Newcastle University. Eleanor then progressed within the firm to work as a paralegal in our Commercial Property Department, before being offered a training contract with the firm.
During her period of recognised training, Eleanor completed the majority of her training in our Commercial Property and Conveyancing departments, assisting our senior fee earners with a range of property transactions of various complexities. Upon her qualification in 2021, Eleanor was delighted to accept a permanent position at the firm as a Property Solicitor.
Eleanor has experience dealing with a range of Conveyancing and Commercial Property transactions, including:-
- Residential sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity;
- Investment/buy-to-let properties for individuals and companies;
- Sales and purchases of commercial freehold and leasehold property;
- Property refinances;
- Commercial leases and lease assignments;
- Business Sale Agreements;
- Land Registry applications for adverse possession.
Outside of work, Eleanor is also a music enthusiast and a keen runner.