Victoria is a Senior Personal Injury Solicitor specialising in many types of personal injury claims at our Rotherham branch. Having joined the firm in 2005 Victoria undertook her training at the firm and has worked in the personal injury department since qualification in 2007. She is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and has a wide range of experience in dealing with many types of personal injury claims including:
- Employers Liability – including all manner of accidents at work from faulty work equipment, inadequate health and safety practices to the negligence of fellow employees and many more circumstances where there has been some form of negligence on behalf of the employer
- Occupiers Liability – claims against the Council through to large department stores and private Landlords
- Product Liability – claims against manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers where faulty products have caused injury
- Road Traffic accidents – arising from accidents involving Cars, Bicycles and incidents on public transport
- Motorcycle Accidents – claims for head injuries, severe orthopaedic injuries and amputations
- Trips and Slips – caused by negligence of public or private organisations
- Criminal Injuries(C.I.C.A claims) – suffering an injury as a result of assault or theft
- Motor Insurance Bureau Claims which includes claims against uninsured or untraced drivers
As a senior personal injury solicitor in Rotherham, Victoria deals with injuries ranging from short-lived minor injuries to complex physical and psychological injuries with long term effects on all areas of life.
Victoria has dealt with a number of high value claims where the claimant has suffered injury which will have serious ongoing effects for the rest of their life. The awards obtained include compensation for the physical and psychological injury, loss of wages both past and future, a claim for past and future care, pension loss and many other out of pocket expenses.
In addition to the above Victoria deals with road traffic accidents including motorcycle accidents on a daily basis passing through the online portal system that operates between Solicitors and insurance companies to allow claims to be dealt with in a more efficient manner and effectively expediting the recovery of compensation.
Victoria also undertakes work signing off employment law settlement agreements and will strive to ensure that any fee is paid by the employer.
No matter how complex your issue may be Victoria strives for standards of excellence at all times.
We may be able to act for you under a No win No fee agreement.
Why not make us your no1 choice of Solicitor?