In todays economic climate there is a growing demand to limit your exposure or liability to third parties and there is an increasing demand to form Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) or Limited Companies. At Malcolm C Foy & Co we can assist and offer a comprehensive service not only in the formation of such bodies but also throughout the trading period of such bodies. The work is extensive and varied depending on the client’s requirement and will normally include:
- Company and LLP formation
- Advice on Articles
- Preparation and advice on Members/Shareholders Agreements
- Mergers, amalgamations and acquisitions of companies and businesses
- Financing and Bank Securities
- Liquidation and cessation
- General Management issues including advice to Directors or Shareholders
- Share Transfers
- Appointment and resignation of Officers
We work with other professionals both within our firm (e.g. Commercial Property Department) and externally and have always enjoyed a good working relationship with others.
If you would like to discuss a potential matter or would like any further information then please contact one of our team using the details shown on this page.