Dan is a Director of the firm and also the Head of the Personal Injury Department having qualified as a Solicitor in 1996. He is a member of the Specialist Law Society Personal Injury Panel and is a Senior Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Dan has extensive experience in handling a huge variety of claims including complex and serious high value personal injury and clinical negligence claims. He has also acted on a number of fatal accident claims recovering damages on behalf of family members following road traffic accidents (RTA) in addition to claims against the Ministry of Defence and various construction companies.
Dan understands that serious personal injuries affect not just the injured person, but the whole family and every effort is made to ensure that constant support is provided for the injured person and their family throughout what can be a difficult and traumatic time.
A cross section of some of the types of claims Dan has won on behalf of clients and recovered compensation for are shown below:
- £8,000,000 - for a child who developed cerebral palsy as a result of an RTA
- £5,125,000 - for a child who suffered a brain injury as a result of a road traffic accident
- £1,054,000 - vision damage and brain injury as a result of an accident at work
- £591,000 - head injury as a result of an RTA
- £352,000 - multiple injuries as a result of an RTA
- £250,000 - head injury following an accident at work
- £205,000 - psychiatric injury following an accident at work
- £200,000 - shoulder injury as a result of clinical negligence
- £175,000 - ankle injury as a result of a fall from scaffolding
- £137,000 - injury to leg as a result of an accident at work
- £100,000 - for a cyclist who suffered a head injury following a vehicle collision
- £75,000 - clinical negligence leading to the death of a child, together with claims for consequent psychological injury to both parents.
- £60,000 - knee injury as a result of a fall in the street
- £12,000 - an injury in the home caused by neighbour nuisance
- £9,000 - crush injury to the hand during a visit to a hotel
- £3,500 - as a result of food poisoning