Donna is a Licensed Conveyancer and Head of our New Build Department based at our Doncaster branch.
Donna joined the firm in 2000 and has played a key role in developing and expanding the Conveyancing Department. Donna is recommended by a number of regional builders to assist their buyers, particularly with new build properties and she has maintained strong links both with old and new developers and clients alike.
Since joining the firm, Donna has worked in all areas of residential property and has particular experience in:
- Sales and purchases of residential properties – whether buying your first home, moving somewhere new or simply selling your current property
- Purchases of new build plots, which range from single plot purchasers to investors purchasing multiple plots. In addition to this, Donna also has experience with part exchange schemes, the Help to Buy Scheme, and the Ministry of Defence, Forces Help to Buy scheme.
- Re-mortgaging – whether changing your lender, releasing equity from your property or refinancing a portfolio of properties
- Transfers of Equity – altering your property deeds to suit individual requirements which can involve adding or removing parties
- Leasehold properties – sales and purchases of leasehold houses or apartments including payments of ground rent and service charges. In addition to this, Donna can advise and assist you in understanding your obligations as a tenant under a lease
Donna has a number of clients who continually request her to represent them as she provides a personal yet professional and courteous service in all conveyancing matters.