Lorraine Ridley is a Chartered Legal Executive who joined the firm in March 2023, having practised in both South and West Yorkshire for several years. Lorraine began her legal career in 1994 and has specialised in all aspects of family law since 1999. She qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2008 and is a member of the Resolution Family Law organisation.
Lorraine has extensive knowledge in relation to:-
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships.
- Financial and property issues arising from a relationship breakdown.
- Pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitation and separation agreements.
- Application for Child Arrangements Orders (previously called contact and residence Orders) as well as Prohibited Steps Order and Specific Issue Orders.
- Seeking Orders to protect clients and their children from domestic abuse such as Non-molestation Orders, Protection from harassment Orders and Occupation Orders.
- Grandparent’s rights.
- Representing parents within proposed or on-going care proceedings.
Lorraine acknowledges that when a client consults a family lawyer this is often at a very difficult time in their lives. Lorraine can offer practical legal advice and support, with a view to reaching the best possible outcome for each client.