The Family Law Team consists of an experienced team of 4 Solicitors and a Legal Assistant covering 2 offices in Doncaster and Rotherham, who can provide you with expert Family Law advice and a listening ear. The team covers all aspects of Family and Matrimonial law.
All of our Family Law Solicitors are specialists in their own field and can assist and advise you in relation to the following at both our Doncaster and Rotherham Offices:
- Financial and Property Settlements including Maintenance and Pensions
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Collaborative Law
- Children Agreements and Orders including Child Arrangement Orders (previously known as Residence and Contact Orders), Specific Issues and Prohibited Steps Order
- Involvement with Social Services including Case Conferences and PLO/Issues of Concern meetings
- Care Proceedings
- Eligibility for Legal Aid
All of our Family Law Solicitors are members of the Resolution organisation and are therefore committed to the constructive resolution of Family Law disputes.
Our dedicated Family Law Team also have a great number of ties with the local community and will be able to assist you in accessing all the necessary support services. We are able to assist with accessing the following services:
Women’s Aid including the Women’s Refuge should this be necessary;
Domestic Violence Advocates and other Domestic Abuse services;
Parenting Courses through the Local Sure Start Centres;
Independent Family Support;
Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
MIND and other mental health services including anger management.
If you would like to discuss a potential Family Law matter or would like any further information, then please contact one of our team using the details shown on this page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - CHANGES TO LEGAL AID
Please click this link for more information
'Legal Aid is still available for Mediation and Help with Mediation'