What We Do

Dissolution of Civil Partnerships

The issues that need to be addressed following the breakdown of a Civil Partnership are based on, and for the most part, the same as following the breakdown of a marriage.

To get dissolution, you must have been in a civil partnership for more than one year. One party must file a petition with the Court requesting Civil Partnership dissolution and the process then follows a similar process to a divorce.

We have the knowledge, skill and expertise to assist you together with the understanding and emotional support at what is often a very difficult time for our clients.

If you would like to discuss a potential matter or would like any further information then please contact one of our team using the details shown on this page.