With our base in South Yorkshire we are in the centre of several traditional rural counties. As a result we act for a number of businesses and individuals with interests in farming.
Providing advice to farming clients has become increasingly complicated in recent years as farming businesses have sought to diversify their activities.
At Malcolm C Foy & Co we have experience and knowledge of the many issues facing farmers today.
We can offer specialist advice on:
- Sales and purchases of farm businesses.
- Sales of agricultural land – including option agreements and overage agreements.
- Agricultural Tenancies including Farm Business Tenancies and existing tenancies governed by the Agricultural Holdings Act.
- Refinancing of farming businesses.
- Commercial advice for farming partnerships and farming companies.
- Rights of way – both public and private.
- Wayleave agreements and easements with Utility Companies.
- Boundary issues.
- First registrations of title at the Land Registry.
- Renewable energy projects.
- Mineral rights.
- Sporting rights.
- Succession planning.
If you would like to discuss a potential matter or would like any further information then please contact one of our team using the details shown on this page.