Our Notary Public Andrea Pashley is able to offer Notary services. Andrea Pashley is an accredited Notary Public (or Notary) and a member of the Notaries Society. Her Notarial work is regulated through the Faculty office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
A Notary Public is an officer of the law who holds an internationally recognised public office and they can prepare, attest, authenticate and certify deeds and other documents for use anywhere in the world.
If a client has a legal transaction overseas, there is the likelihood that they will need a Notary Public at some stage in the transaction to witness documents or certify information. The main function of a Notary Public is to ensure that the document being notarised will be effective in the country it is being sent to.
Once the document has been properly and fully notarised, it is accepted as evidence that the true and correct person has signed and understood the document or that the information being certified is also properly and correctly verified. Here are a few examples of transactions in which Andrea Pashley can assist in:
- Granting Power of Attorney for using abroad including India and Spain
- Buying, selling or transferring property abroad
- Parties getting married abroad
- Making a statutory declaration or swear an affidavit/oath
- Obtaining certified copies of documents such as examination certificates, and passports
- Authenticating contracts and commercial transactions
- Any other documents requiring a Notary stamp for use abroad such as medical professionals applying to work in other countries.
- Deals with Declarations of sponsorship fro family and friends abroad.
For further information or to discuss a potential matter, please get in touch with Andrea Pashley using the details shown on this page, or visit the following links: