Whether severe or minor in nature, an accident at work can be extremely distressing. We understand bringing a claim against your employer can be a difficult decision. We will discuss all of the implications of your claim and advise you on the best course of action.
Our aim is to get you full compensation for your injuries and losses as quickly as possible. You may need rehabilitation to return to work. We will liaise with specialists to ensure that you receive all the support required.
Our team has acted against employers as diverse as multi-national companies, health authorities through to government departments. Examples of the different types of claims that we have recently concluded on behalf of our clients include accidents resulting from: -
- Defective work equipment
- Co-workers negligence
- Working at height
- Dangerous working practices
- Failure of personal protective equipment
- Failure to provide appropriate training
- Failure to ensure safe manual handling practices
- Stress, bullying and harassment
- Industrial disease (e.g. loss of hearing, vibration white finger, injuries resulting from exposure to asbestos)
This type of case is usually funded by a conditional fee agreement, usually known as a ‘no win no fee’ agreement. For further information, please see Funding Your Case.
If you would like to discuss a potential matter or would like any further information then please contact one of our team using the details shown on this page.