What We Do

Adverse Possession

An issue may arise where for some reason no documentary evidence of title can be produced, maybe because title deeds have been lost or if land has been in your possession for a number of years but no transfer of the land into your name has taken place.

In this situation it may be possible to make an application to the land registry for “possessory” title. Statutory declaration evidence would need to be produced to the Land Registry to support the application. Our solicitors have experience and can assist in dealing with this and advising you regarding the likelihood of your application being successful.

If you would like to discuss a potential matter or would like any further information then please contact one of our team using the details shown on this page.