What We Do

Deeds of Easement

It may be necessary to grant an easement such as a right of way over neighbouring land to facilitate a development or to rectify a defect in title.

This could amount to dealing with:

  • a private right of way or drainage easements
  • wayleave agreements
  • agreements with utility providers
  • substations sites or electricity easements in connection with building of a sub-station.

Our solicitors have experience in dealing with these kinds of matters.

If you would like to discuss a potential matter or would like any further information then please contact one of our team using the details shown on this page.